The New Standard in Spectator
Engineered for Sports Arenas
|ACRYLITE® spectator protection (RinkShield) acrylic
sheet is the new standard in spectator
shielding. The only acrylic engineered to meet ASTM and
NHL regulations, it holds up to puck and player impacts,
provides greater flexibility than tempered glass,
clearer viewing for fans and easier, quicker changeover
operations for facilities.
|ACRYLITE® spectator protection
outperforms NHL deflection benchmarks for spectator
shielding. A three-fold reduction in reaction forces
over tempered glass significantly reduces the effect of
impact on players and the possibility of injury. This is
just one reason why arenas are making the switch from
seamless glass to acrylic shielding systems.
|Another reason is easy facility changeovers.
Weighing 100 lbs. less per pane than glass, ACRYLITE® spectator
protection is easier to handle and fabricate. Facility
personnel can customize acrylic shielding on-site for
camera portals and rink entrance gates allowing the
arena to cut down on the amount of replacement stock
|ACRYLITE® spectator protection sheet can
be found in facilities around the world.
- Air Canada Center - Toronto, Canada
- American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX
- Scottrade Center - St. Louis, MO
- Phillips Arena - Atlanta, GA
- TD Banknorth Garden - Boston, MA
- RBC Center - Raleigh, NC
- Rexall Place - Edmonton, Canada
- Prudential Center - Newark, NJ
- Nassau Coliseum - Long Island, NY
- Scotiabank Place - Ottawa, Canada
- Wachovia Center - Philidelphia, PA
- Verizon Center - Washington, DC
- Van Andel Arena - Grand Rapids, MI
- Hartford Civic Center - Hartford, CT
- Halifax Civic Center - Halifax, Canada
- Ricoh Coliseum - Toronto, Canada
- John Labatt Centre - Ontario, Canada
- O2 Arena - London, England
ACRYLITE® (RinkShield) sheet -
Standard Product Offering
Full-gauge .545” (13.8 mm)
for rink sides and bench areas.
50" x 99"
(1270 x 2515 mm)
74" x 99"
(1880 x 2515 mm)
80" x 120"
(2032 x 3048 mm)