- Made in the USA of the finest polymers
available. Available in 1%, 2% or 5% boron
content (by weight) or virgin formulas.
- High cross-section for consistent neutron
- Advanced processes and precise tolerances
ensure superior flatness and consistent density.
- 1"x4'x8' sheets allow for easy installation.
- Grade II and III materials are closely inspected
and controlled in accordance with MIL-P 23536A revision A
and shipyard specifications.
- Independent lab results available (charges
- Supplied in mill shapes, such as sheets, blocks
- Can be machined to your specifications.
- Custom/proprietary colors available with
appropriate minimum order.
- Easily fabricated using standard woodworking
- Used in US fighting ships.
View the Material Safety Data Sheet 2%|
View the Material Safety Data Sheet 5%
|King Plasti-Shield® Industrial Grade
(5%) is in stock or may be produced to order with as little as
two to three weeks lead time.
- Medical vaults and doors for linear particle
accelerators and other radiation applications, research
applications, nuclear reactors and construction of
|Standard Gauge :
|1" / 25.4mm
|Approximate Weight :
|160 lbs / 72.57 kg
|Sheet Size :
|48" x 96" / 1219mm x 2438mm
Custom sheets, blocks and slabs available in standard or custom
|Standard Sheet Sizes Tolerances :
|Weight (lb./Cubic Inch) :
|Industrial Grade (purple, 5%* Boron by
Grade III (red, 2%* Boron by Weight) W
Grade II (yellow, 1%* Boron by Weight) W
Virgin Polyethylene (natural color)