Aluminum Frameless Lens
Retrofit old, broken, yellowed, outdated, discontinued plastic
frameless lenses with A.L.P. Aluminum Frameless Lens Conversion.
- Improve Lighting Efficiency
- Enhance Fixture Appearance
- Cost Effective Retrofit
The A.L.P. Aluminum Frameless Lens Conversion is constructed with
a rigid aluminum frame and your choice of clear plastic prismatic
lenses or metallized plastic parabolic louvers, and will
accept the A.L.P. CRT Parabolic Louver Assembly, which is
designed to eliminate glare and veiling reflections on CRT display
- Gasket attached to each end rail to prevent light
- Rigid hinges attached to each rail for easy
- Fits most standard 1’ x 4’, 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’
fluorescent fixtures, custom sizes are available.
- Continuous baffle on side rails to prevent light
leaks and provide proper nesting.
- Fits all plastic parabolic louvers and lenses.
- Baked white enamel finish
- Easy installation
- Immediate shipment